Credit-Able – Georgia’s Assistive Technology Loan Guarantee Program provides guarantees to enable loans for assistive technology, including home and vehicle modifications. You can contact us at 770-922-6790.
- Download Credit-Able Fact Sheet PDF (56kb)
- Download Loan Guarantee Program Document List PDF (66kb)
- Download Loan Guarantee Program Application PDF (105kb)
- Download Credit-Able policies and procedures (380kb)
|Contacts|| Joe Tadesco, Senior Program Manager
|For information about general disabilty friendly resources, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org,1-800-497-8665|
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible for to apply for a Credit-Able loan guarantee?
- Georgians with a disability, their family members or legal guardians;
- Employers who want to accommodate their worksite for an employee with a disability who is a resident of Georgia;
- Individuals who demonstrate the ability to repay the loan.
- Yes. This is a loan program not a grant.
- You must first be a member of the GettingAhead Association. Once you are a member of GettingAhead, you can request information about Credit-Able Applications.
- Applications for GettingAhead can be downloaded from this website or by calling 404-638-0385.
- Applications are also available at all Tools for Life Assistive Technology Resource Centers (ATRC’s), ReBoot, and Independent Living Centers.
- You may also request information by calling Credit-Able at 404-638-0385 (Voice/TTY) or Tools for Life at 1-800-497-8665.